“We believe that the accountant should be a partner in business rather than just an overhead expense”
About Natasja Joubert
Natasja Joubert is a qualified chartered accountant with a wide range of experience and expertise in various industries pertaining to business advisory, accounting and taxation. No client is too big or too small for Natasja, we are pro-active and foster quality relationships with our clients. We believe that the accountant should be a partner in business rather than just an overhead expense.
- Financial Forecasting and Budgeting
- Group and Tax Structuring
- Business Acquisitions and Valuations
- General Business advisory
- General compliance
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Preparation of Income Tax Returns
- Preparation of Statutory Returns
- MYOB and Xero setup and training
- Preparation of GST/PAYE/FBT returns
Why UpstreamNZ approved Natasja Joubert
UpstreamNZ approved Natasja Joubert because of her enthusiasm to help people achieve their accounting outcomes by working alongside them rather than treating them like another client. Natasja also has a very generous and caring heart and we love that about our businesses. We found evidence of her contributing to social needs in her community through voluntary hours and this gave us a real insight that she values people before profits. We believe you’ll have a great experience working alongside a fantastic empowering accountant.